Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to Straighten and Style Synthetic Wig Hair! Part 2

How to Straighten and Style Synthetic Wig Hair! This is somewhat of a continuation of my, "How to Curl Synthetic Wig Hair and Beauty Supply Products Haul" video. In this video the main focus is on how to straighten synthetic hair with a Blow Dryer. I do it all the time with my straight hair wigs when they get a little frizz from the weather. This is my first time trying it with a curly hair wig which was, "Sonel". As well, after I blow dried the unit I tried curling it dry, and then wet. Curling it wet was the best results. So if you have some wigs that need some help, give these methods a try. If you have any question, feel free to comment or inbox me. Thanks forwatching! Be sure to Subscribe, Rate, And Comment! **Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in this video. All the products stated were purchased by me for my own individual use, enjoyment, opinion and educational purposes.***

No comments:

Post a Comment