Monday, October 3, 2011

How to Blow Dry & Flat Iron or Straighten Your Long Hair to Prevent Damage (PART TWO)

Hi, This is Part Two of a two-part series. in this video I show you how to blow dry your hair to minimize heat damage and breakage. I also tell you about the shampoos and conditioners I use as well as how to use a flat or straightening iron on your hair to minimize heat damage. I've gotten so many requests for how I blow dry and style my hair since I uploaded by How to Properly Wash your Long Hair Video. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. I hope you will find this video helpful in assisting you with preventing heat and drying damage to your hair thus allowing it to grow long and healthy. Thanks for viewing. Your comments are much appreciated and please subscribe because I have lots more to come!! For more helpful tips, or if you have any questions, please visit www.youtips4u.blogspot.com To purchase a YouTips4U Custom Designed T-Shirt, please click here cgi.ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment