Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kooki's New Hairdo 1

Hi Everyon! So It's time to do my Kooki's hair for the week and she says she wants to wear it down for a change. So we permed and straightened it using various products listed below. (I'm not a professional, this is just the process I use.) I hope it's helpful to someone! Thanks for watching and for your support always! ~2luvlikidz ***I am not affiliated with any products mentioned, listed used in the video. All were purchased for my personal use. Products ~~~~~~ Smooth 'N Shine Polishing- 'Straight Out' Optimum - Oil Therapy Let's Jam Conditioning Gel (Extra Hold) Andis Muliti Heat Ceramic Flat iron ***(Thanks mbrown113d) upload.youtube.com Wahl Ionic Blow Dryer Sof'N'Free N Pretty, Perm for Coarse Hair Wide tooth comb Music: Tea Roots by Kevin MacLeod Album: Reggae or Ska

No comments:

Post a Comment